Saturday, September 15, 2012

Moving...

Moving...
For all of my sweet readers, dear friends, prayer warriors and for those of you that accidently found this post because you saw someone else on facebook liked it and you clicked on it because the new Dallas show was already in reruns and had nothing better to do and start reading…I’m moving my page…
I just can’t seem to get this tumblr. thing down.  I don’t know if it shows the time that I actually post something but by the time you get what’s posted it’s been rewritten at least twice because I can never figure out how to post.  When I have surprised myself when my blog gets posted, it hasn’t been spell checked or had the “red pen” taken to it to perfect it.

So, I’m moving…I’m moving to blogspot.  The name will be www.ididntmakethisup.blogspot.com and I think it will still link to facebook.  If you go there and can’t get it to come up, obviously I’ve jacked it up again. I will post on blogspot and copy to tumblr over the next few posts, just so I feel like I’m doing it correctly.

Before I move, just a little update…After yesterday, I think we may have the kinks worked out for Trevor’s chemo.  I am going to do all I can to keep him drugged at ALL times.  Nausea is like pain, you gotta stay ahead of it!  Phenergan keeps him drowsy and sleeps alot, I don’t care, as long as food stay down his tail will be phenerganed up every 5.5 hours.  He gets a new drug to manage nausea today that the pharmacy had to order, we’ll see how that goes but I’m confident with the phenergan.  The miracle drug Zofran, a lot of pregnant women take this drug to be able to function instead of throwing up during pregnancy, did NOTHING for Trevor except exacerbate his nausea and eventually he got sick.  If you’ve never experienced helplessness, go to a cancer ward where patients are so nauseaus they can’t pick their heads up.  That’s how my man was yesterday.  He got IV fluids with drugs and he’s better.

He got up this morning and took more phenergan and the whole family has been up since 5:30…WHY?! I don’t know, my body’s internal clock is jacked up!  We’ve got a big day today and Trevor is going to try to participate in it.  It will do him good to see the light of day and experience the breeze through his leg hairs! (He’s not proofing this one, so I can say that…).  My boy has soccer at 9:30 and we get to spend time with the most generous lady that my children were first loved on.  Princess is going to her cousin’s for the morning, then birthday party from 12-2.  A sweet friend, who has had her own share of family pain over the past weeks, wants to get my babies and “hang out”!  Her son and Eli are close in age and will have a great time hanging.  Her 16 year old beautiful, Godly daughter wants to spoil my little princess for the afternoon.  We are blessed beyond measure!  And if the rain holds off, I “get” to mow the yard…yippee!

Thank you all for your prayers, even those of you that found us by accident and don’t believe in God’s faithfulness or power and am only reading because you wanna see what happens next, thanks to you too!

Psalms 18:16-19  “He sent from on high, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.  He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, for they were too might for me.  They confronted me in the day of my calamity,  BUT the LORD was my stay.  HE brought me forth also into a broad place;  HE rescued me, because HE delighted in me.”

Have a great weekend!  angi

No comments:

Post a Comment